Monday, March 12, 2012

Tues & Wed

Have a few items ending tomorrow and will be adding some new goodies this week. already added a KILLER Comme des Garcons dress. If you have balls you should get it..........xoxox

Calvin Klein Collection



Peggy Jennings


1960s/1970s EMILIO PUCCI


AKRIS


VALENTINO belt


Vintage ST. JOHN

I stalked this dress for awhile, convincing myself that when I lost weight this would be my going out dress. The losing weight is attainable but the growing of large balls needed to pull off such a dress is not. I really hope it goes to a good home because it is beyond awesome. If one of the 2 people that read this buy the dress please remember to send me a pic of you in it so I can post it!

comme des garcons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...