Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Cough Cough Sneeze

 I have been S*I*C*K for a week and a half....just finally getting over it, thank God!

Wanted to share some awesome items I received in the mail today. Does anyone else get super excited when the mail comes? Might just be me....hmm  I buy things from everywhere and always look forward to mail time and today was no exception. Here's a few things that came today...2 for me 1 for you

xoxox

Mr Blackie checkin' out some new smells....mmmm Malaysia



Look how pretty the stamps are...


OoOoOoOo Louis Vuitton... Kinda over the top  but I picture these with a simple white shirt, flat leather sandals and slouchy bag. Perfect for a day at the beach....just don't leave these unattended!


 

Now for my goodies...I had been stalking this piece for awhile and finally bit the bullet..thanks to
wickedmagpie.etsy.com LOVE the packaging!


The coolest ring ever.


My favorite piece has to be this Miu Miu bag I scored for $80 on ebay. It's an older bag but it is so on trend for A/W 2012 It's a velvet brocade with a lucite handle. I'll try to get some pictures up of my latest purchases and some more goodies for you. I've kinda been  a little outta control on the shopping lately.........it was all on sale though so that makes it alright. xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...