Monday, February 27, 2012

Lazy Monday

 Hope everyone had a great weekend, I sure did! Picked up some more CHANEL goodies for the shop, cut my hair again and added some new piercings that my mother is sure to *love. I dyed my hair jet black a few months back and of course now want to add some blonde to it. Also stopped by Royal 1 Tattoos in Fort Worth to have my monroe (lip)  re-pierced  but ended up getting a smiley too! (see below). I have been going back and forth about getting more piercings as I feel like maybe it's only for young fabulous girls and not near 30 ladies.
  How do y'all feel about them? Yay or Nay.....xoxox


Ta Dah!  Only see it peeking out a little.

Will be listing these earrings tomorrow!


*sigh    Guess I'm just a short hair girl
  Here's some fab piercing pix I stumbled across on we heart it.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...