Saturday, November 19, 2011

Too Early

 It's a little early to be giving myself Christmas gifts but somehow I always find an excuse. Scored an amazing bag on ebay for a sinfully low price, received my anniversary present early (as in last month early) and stopped by my local nail salon for a mani/pedi...............OoooOo and scored some AMAZING clothes at an auction earlier today. Amazing as in an ALAIA dress that's identical to the one in the FIDM museum's permanent collection!!!!

Love my new anniversary present, rock crystal and rubies <3 from the 1950s

wedding ring from Jared, nail polish is OPI in some orange color(I forget)
 Yeah I know that's overkill on my left hand but until I figure out how to take pictures of my hands with my mouth this will have to do.


My new to me 1970s Gucci blondie?

closet sneak peek

Can you guess who designed this HEAVY beaded jacket? It'll be listed next week along with the answer. I might bake you some cookies if you guess correctly! Not really people, cookies are like crack to me. 

Here's the ALAIA, I'm also getting the full length version in black!!!!!!!!!! Remember folks..paypal does bill me later! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...