Sunday, October 30, 2011

Big Leg Woman

  One of the many things that is so fantastic about Fall and Winter is the amazing selection of boots that can be found online and in stores. The shitty thing about it is I have super size calves (16in around baby!)which makes my choices in the boot department dwindle down substantially. After searching tirelessly last night for a knee high boot with a calf size bigger than 13in around I found something to make me smile and quit cursing women with long slender legs.... I found that a few well know companies actually have extended calf size boots!                    -----------Well holy hell,who knew!
  Everyone's favorite shops, J. Crew and Madewell carry extended calf sizes in a small selection of boots. I found that searching for extended calf sizes online also produced a sizeable amount of boots, mostly found at zappos.com. Although it may take some time to find just the right pair at least I know there is some hope. Frye carries a few pair that come in a larger than average calf size and I'm contemplating buying and just getting them stretched. I found that it's an inexpensive service at about $10-$40. I'm still trying to figure out which pair to get but I've narrowed down my choices......

My J.Crew picks

Emmett Boots
Miller motorcycle boots
My Madewell picks


Watchtower boot

Archive leather boot



My Frye picks

The Frye Campus boot is an iconic style and at 15.5in around is completely doable for stretching.Hell yeah!

Campus boot

Sadly though, while looking for boots I found one that I would kill to have and of course, it's only 13in around in the calf....WTF   Is it possible to have part of my calf shaved off?! xoxo

Jenna cap toe lace up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...