Wednesday, November 23, 2011

No. 5

 Oops..I'm a day late on this one! Yesterday was my 5th wedding anniversary! Yea!  we haven't killed each other yet! I was revisiting my wedding photos and thought I might let you have a peek as these are almost all I have left....Yes indeed, my dumbass lost my memory card with ALL my wedding photos and numerous other ones. Over 500 to be exact :*(  Anyway here we are, hopped up on wedded bliss......xoxox



I catch hell for it all the time but my ring has had a few upgrades,,hehe. My hubby broke his and we STILL haven't replaced it.

Supposed to be a pic of my fab hair'do but look at my hubby's face. PRICELESS!



Oh the perks of living in Florida.....tan legs year round




tattoo shot

Not too shabby xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...