Sunday, September 18, 2011

Just A Little Longer..

Super excited! This Thursday my husband and I will finally be getting away for a few days. We decided on a mini vacation to San Antonio,TX since it's only about 4hrs away from us. I've been obsessively staring at pictures on the computer trying to decide where I want to go first. We're staying at The St. Anthony which is just a little walk from the famed Riverwalk. I definitely want to hit up the art museum and of course check out the local antiques. Have any of you been? What are the best places to see?


Even though I'm excited about getting away, I'm more excited about coming back! I've been putting off working out and trying to get get healthy but I think the best time for me to start is after a relaxing vacation. I was doing good with fixing my fast food habits and sedentary lifestyle but then POOF! it all went to shit! One of the biggest motivators though is my upcoming 10yr high school reunion. I know that I'm not going to miraculously become a size 4 overnight but I could lose a few pounds and tone up my spare tire a little. My weight has actually made it difficult to get excited about going on vacation. Since I knew we would be going out and about I wanted to do a little shopping and maybe buy a cute dress to wear out to dinner. WELL...that went to hell in a hand basket...I basically had a mini breakdown because nothing fit and I eventually had to buy maternity shirts. And no, I'm not pregnant. I've somewhat gotten over this embarrassing moment and m moving forward. With that said, I have already picked out new goodies to reward myself with for getting healthy. I have always loved making fantasy shopping lists and since finding the site shopbop, I have been able to make a wishlist for all my heart's desires. Check out my favorites below....


These I'm hoping to get at the end of the month since my old glasses are not cutting it anymore.
Elizabeth and James Chrystie glasses

Antik Batik Aden Cabas Bag

DVF Washed Chiffon Scarf

Rachel Roy Sleeveless Dress w/ Leather Yoke

Dolce Vita Jada Wallabee Booties

Slightly out of my price range but I can dream!

Sonia Rykiel Cowl Neck Sweater Dress

I usually stay far, far away from any yellowish colored clothing but I was head over heels for this mustard dress as soon as I saw it.If I have my way this will be my reunion dress. Simple and fabulous!

Halston Heritage 3/4 Sleeve Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...