Monday, September 19, 2011

Follow The Leader

 While reading sometimes sweet I noticed her post A-Z and really loved the idea. I think everyone should do it..peer pressure you know...but anywaysssss...here's mine.


A. Age: 28
B. Bed size: King and it is sooo hard to get out of
C. Chore that you hate:cleaning litter boxes..there are 3 you know
D. Dogs: never owned one but maybe one day
E. Essential start to your day: FOOD or else
F. Favorite color: greige and high contrast color combinations
G. Gold or Silver: silver but gold is growing on me
H. Height: 5'4"
I. Instruments you play: none
J. Job title: seller of vintage goods,wife,sometimes homemaker HA!
K. Kids: 4 cats
L. Live: Texas
M. Mother’s name: Tracie
N. Nicknames: Rachie and I think it's stupid.My name is Rachel.
O. Overnight hospital stays: do mental hospitals count?
P. Pet peeves: People who have 20 children but can't afford to pay their rent. Birth control is an option.
Q. Quote from a movie: I'm way too burnt to remember things like that.
R. Right or left handed: Right handed.
S. Siblings: I have a sister from my mother and father and I have 7? siblings from just my father. Ha Ha, he was busy!

U. Underwear: I have big boobs so yes on the bra,  floppy titties are never good. Bottoms,nah.
V. Vegetable you hate: okra
W. What makes you run late: I try not to be late as I feel it somehow lets my mother down. She is NEVER late and always early.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: whatever
Y. Yummy food that you make: red beans and rice with sausage
Z. Zoo animal: Zoos are bad in general but I do love anything soft and cuddly looking. See Angora Rabbit below!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...