Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Step Behind

Julija Steponaviciute

 I always feel a step behind when it comes to fashion and fashion shows. It's great to know what is new and fabulous as soon as it hits but it isn't even Spring and it seems everyone is already worrying about Fall! I can only concentrate on one thing at a time and sometimes even that is asking too much! Let's all take a breathe and look at some fabulous SPRING pieces from Jonathan Saunders 2011 rtw. I absolutely LOVE the colors, everything feels so clean and crisp. For some reason I keep picturing juicy green apples in my head..?

Fabiana Mayer

Julija Steponaviciute

Jessica Hart

Marie Moreau

Sara Blomqvist

Melissa Tammerijn

Karolina Kurkova

Tali Lennox

Rasa Zukauskaite

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...