Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Hunting We Will Go...

I have been debating on something for a few hours now. It seems there is a FABULOUS estate sale 2hrs away from me tomorrow morning and I feel compelled to go. Ugh. I hate driving to North Dallas. The people drive crazy! I don't know how many times I've nearly been run off the road for driving too slow (70mph). Everyone seems to drive fast in Texas and more than one little ole' lady has flown by me in the passing lane. lol It should be an awesome sale as the advertisement states 400+ pairs of shoes, 7! tables of handbags and dozens of racks of clothes. Some designers include- Chanel, Gucci, Adolfo,Galanos, Leiber, Gucci,Chloe,Valentino

Wish me luck!!!





Could that be Pucci hiding in there!?

Isn't that table fab!

I NEED that painting!

Is that Chanel I see?

The back deck..omg..omg..

2 comments:

  1. OMG...where in North Dallas...I might have to join you even though its a 2 hour drive for me too?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2616 Lakewood Dr Rowlett 75088 starts at 9am and goes on till Sat possibly Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...