Friday, February 4, 2011

A New Day

 I finally got my new rug! Well, it's new to me but it was made in the early 1900s. I'm pretty sure it was quite a bit larger and was cut down at some point. It is exactly what I wanted! There are holes and wear but it has a history! which is what I love the most. That pop of green in it is to die for!

Cat approved


Chanel and YSL
 Here are some of new goodies. All vintage of course. Mostly for the style but also for the price. I'm not made of money but I still love the finer things. *sigh


 My office has changed quite a bit in the last few days and of course, I've already made a mess. This is the only cat free zone in the whole house and I'm loving it!The rug is a little small for the room size but I will be adding a sisal rug under it for a nice layered look.

YSL
 This was my birthday present and I absolutely adore it. The colors that radiate from the center when the light hits it, gorgeous!If anyone knows what year this is from please let me know as I have no clue.
Vintage Bottega Veneta

I added a few things to the shop today. There are  lots of little YSL goodies and this 1980s Bottega Veneta  shoulder bag.
I see you....and clumpy mascara.
I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...