Monday, August 29, 2011

Switcheroo


Hello everyone!

You may have noticed I changed around a few things over the weekend. Since I can barely turn on a computer it's an accomplishment for me! I decided I needed a change and picked a photo a little closer to home. Two of the lovely ladies in the photo, 3nd and 2rd from left respectively are my great grandmother and her sister. I found it amongst some photos my grandmother had tucked away in her bureau. The back reads Summer of 1919 and makes me smile when I think about what that time would've been like. I managed to snag some other pictures and wanted to share a few with you. Does anyone else have any treasured old photos? Now is a great time to go hunting for some!

My great grandmother shown far left with great great grandmother in front.


My great great grandmother at 18....also in above photo.

My grandmother at 13.


This above all is my most treasured. It is one of the only know photos of my great great great grandmother.  I would like to get it restored and blown up really big for a wall in my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...