Monday, August 22, 2011

Hello

  My besties have come and gone; along with lots of laughs and more than a few tears on my part. But now it's time for me to get back to work! I have lots of goodies hanging in my closet just waiting for cooler weather. since that doesn't seem to be happening just yet, let bring out the jewels instead! Here's some of the items I'll be listing this week. I PROMISE! Chanel.Givenchy,YSL, Lagerfeld and others!


On the subject of jewelry.... Have any of you ever encountered an awesome pair of clip earrings only to find they were too loose!? Have no fear! I stumbled upon this video and truly find it to be a life saver. The fix is so simple I don't know how I didn't figure it out sooner.


Also wanted to say Happy Birthday to my mommy, she's 62 today. xoxox




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...