Sunday, April 3, 2011

M*I*A



That would be me.......I recently came down with a serious case of laziness and it's taken me longer to recover than usual.My doctor prescribed me some Spring shopping and now I feel right as rain. ;) I highly suggest it for everyone and to help you get some on the cheap, I'll be listing some items that start at .99 cents! Some D&G and YSL have already been listed and are at a whopping 5 bucks right now! Check them out at THE SHOP,
Spring is my favorite time of year....I love how fresh and bright everything is. Although, technically; Spring in Texas lasts about 3 weeks and then skips straight to a blistering hot Summer which lasts till October. It will be almost 5 years now of dealing with this insane weather but anyways......All the bold colors for Spring prompted me to inject a little color into my life. Below are some of my latest purchases, I hope they push you to add some color to your world.


I found these split personality shoes over at Lulu's and HAD to have them! I showed them to my husband and  he agreed they were the most interesting shoes he'd ever seen.


I had been stalking these oversize Matthew Williamson aviators over at Need Supply Co. trying to justify the $280 price tag when to my surprise! they went on sale for an easier to swallow $140. At the moment I seem to be focusing on green for whatever reason and my next two goodies fit the bill perfectly!


This Bottega Veneta cosmetic bag is just what I had been looking for to help corral the junk in my purse.If anyone knows what collection this is from let me know as I would love to track down some other pieces.


Errr, um... I'm starting to understand why my husband is thinking twice about me having access to our bank account. ;) This is the other half of my green obsession, a vintage Chanel caviar wallet. It was in near mint condition when I bought it and it's hard to believe it's almost as old as I am! I guess that's enough of my indulgences for one night so till tomorrow.....nite nite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...