Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Horror Of It All

These past few days are not turning out so great. Remember my fab shoes from lulu's.......

 Turns out they were  a little big so they had to be returned, no biggie. Hmm...they don't have a size 8 anymore. Purchased from another online store... Sole' .........no biggie......hmmmm.....STORE IS A FAKE! So no shoes for me and now have to file a claim with credit card. Shoes are still sold out in my size everywhere..........


To ease my pain I purchased a lovely Prada antik bag, just got it in the mail a few days ago...........it's fake.


Remember my previous post about the amazing finds at Antique Alley?..... I found nada...........


If you haven't noticed yet this is a 'woe as me' moment. I know these are not important problems like hunger and war but damn! can a bitch catch a break?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...