Monday, January 31, 2011

All better

Well I'm finally all better but my house looks like a bomb went off. I'm currently in the process of converting one of my spare bedrooms into my own private haven/ office. It seems that working out of a corner of your dimly lit bedroom while fending off  lap cats is not conducive to a productive work environment.At the moment my spare bedroom is not very inspiring. It is mostly just a cat haven with ugly carpet.
  I decided the best thing was to rip up the carpet knowing full well it will be awhile before anything other than a concrete slab replaces it. To offset the cold floor, I recently purchased a GORGEOUS! rug from the early 1900s. Hopefully it will be here sometime this week as I found out that my concrete was not so pretty.                                                                      

The floor might be fugly but that closet makes me smile every time I walk into it! It currently holds all my store inventory and I struggle daily not to play dress up. A good chunk of what's in there hasn't even been listed.
This is a hard one... This is a 2004 Aquilone Bottega Veneta Limited Edition 032/150 that I scored on ebay for a sinfully low price. I purchased it to resell but we'll have to wait and see on this beauty!
Beautiful silk PRADA dress.....

I love the neckline! If anyone knows what collection this is from let me know.
Some lovelies hiding at the bottom.
ankle length MOSCHINO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...